We are looking for an experienced and enthusiastic Virtual Media Specialist to join our creative team. You will be responsible for creating social media campaigns and the day-to-day management of the church social media properties.
The successful candidate will be an excellent communicator, a versatile creative writer, and a team player.
Social Media Specialist Responsibilities:
• Developing virtual media content plans that are consistent with the church brand identity.
• Creating consistent, meaningful content on all social media platforms, including writing and editing social media posts, improving customer engagement, and promoting virtual media campaigns.
• Managing a high volume of daily social media posts.
• Using analytical tools such as Facebook Insights to monitor and evaluate the company’s social media presence and performance.
• Preparing monthly reports on social media marketing efforts.
• Suggesting recommendations to adjust the virtual media marketing strategy for optimal results.
• Staying up to date on best practices and emerging trends in social media.
• Performing other duties when needed.
Virtual Media Specialist Requirements:
• Minimum bachelor’s degree majoring in marketing, communication, or related field
• 3 or more years of virtual media experience including planning and managing content in a church setting.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills and must have a thorough understanding of social media management and strategy.
• Experience using various analytics software.
• Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.